My Heart and Soul

June 24, 2011

I can still remember the first time Julian smiled at me. I melted. And how I longed to hear him say I love you. Now I can't hear it enough. My baby boy turns 3 today and like most parents I can't help but to feel sad about how quickly time has gone by. But I cherish every little step I've seen him take along the way. And as much as I look forward to what's ahead, I just want to take this time to be present in this moment...in the unbelievable joy this amazing little being brings to my life. Happy birthday my love. 





Our birthday carousel ride tradition...at 1 and at 3 (how I miss those chubby rolls!)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That was beautiful (brought tears to my eyes because I can relate) and so true! Hope he has a wonderful day!! Btw you look exactly the same! Jenny

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Thanks, Jenny! It's just way too fast!!

We'll miss you guys tomorrow. Let's set up a playdate for the boys soon.

Ana Degenaar said...

Happy Belated Birthday! How lovely.
P.S. We are giving away 2 books from Studio Violet. Stop By :)

ellen said...

Julian is SO adorable! What a sweet smile. Happy belated Birthday! Love the birthday tradition. :)

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Thanks Ana and Ellen!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger