'Write' state of mind

February 15, 2011

To say it's been a tough winter is an understatement. It's been brutal! But over the last week or so we've been getting small glimpses of Spring and it's been fantastic. A great boost for the body and soul (more time outdoors, enjoyable walks, and even runs). But today we're back down to 30 degree weather. My soul is deflated, my body fatigued and my mind is, well, not present (probably because it's frozen!). Not a good combination when you have a ton of writing to get done.

There's hope for warmer temps tomorrow, but that still leaves me stuck indoors today, unable to get into the right headspace.  So I'm just daydreaming about how incredible it would be if this was my home office. Sigh.

Instead, all I've got is my mat, and that will have to do...for now.


  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, I'm debating on going to yoga class at this moment. Hoping it warms up soon, for you. Love the music!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger