A sensual mediterranean journey by Toast

February 10, 2011

Kudos to Toast for creating a fashion film that captures the essence of their brand in such a sensual way. Their catalog is one of the few I actually look forward to receiving. Their latest film, Coastlands, is pretty magical in how it captures light, sounds and the beauty in nature. Very Chris Isaak meets Sofia Coppola.

Now I'm off to daydream about napping in a white tent, surrounded by great pillows, in the middle of the desert while wearing a cute blue dress with gold gladiators and a great cuff...

(It's a bit long, but worth it. Click on the link above to watch on their site...it looks better there).

PS: I'm participating in a recipe exchange graciously coordinated by Michelle over @ Pretty Mommy. She's got couscous and chocolate chip cookies today. Yum!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm smitten with your blog! You have great taste in clothes and music (love me some Nina). Looking forward to reading more!

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Wendy, you're too sweet! Thanks for reading...and glad you commented because I'm totally digging your blog. You had me at 'Good morning, sunshine' (love, LOVE the name of your blog)! Great images and I'm all for living happy, healthy and positive.

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger