Mama bliss

March 8, 2011

I miss the infant days...those early smiles and giggles, teeny tiny baby feet and scrumptious baby chubbiness (and Jules had a lot of it!). But toddlerhood is such an awesome adventure. Every day I'm blown away by how quickly Julian's vocabulary is expanding. I live for the moments when he unexpectedly tells me he loves me and kisses me. I love that he's growing more and more independent and insists on being mama's little helper. And the curiosity of this stage is just amazing. I'm enjoying watching and capturing every single moment of it.



This short film by West Elm captures the essence of toddlerhood in such a lovely way. I've been wanting to create shorts with all the great footage I've shot over the last couple of years, but still haven't gotten around to it. Must, MUST do soon.




No more Cookie withdrawals...Momfilter finally launched! The ladies of Cookie are back, along with a bunch of alums, to talk all things modern parenting. Just as informative and inspirational as one would expect, with an added sense of community. So happy they're back!

 

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love today's entry! I 100% agree! And fortunate to be able to enjoy the best of both worlds! So much fun!

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Ah, Jenny, that must be so great! And it must be so heartwarming to watch Mondi play with and care for his baby brother!

Jodie said...

couldn't agree more=)

ellen said...

Okay, I love the West Elm video! Sure, it's basically an ad for their stuff, but what the heck- downright cute. Thanks for sharing! :) Also loving momfilter... just discovered them recently via Facebook.

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger