Happy tulips

February 20, 2011




It's going to be a cold week. And as if that wasn't bad enough, we're expecting snow again. So I picked up purple tulips at the market this morning and already I feel better (granted, it hasn't started snowing yet). And they make me think of my sister...it's her birthday today!


Speaking of happy tulips, I just love this ad. Jules is obsessed with eos lip balms. He loves that he can handle them on his own (they're the perfect size for his little hands). I love that they're natural and free of chemicals.


first image via here

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Great add! I bet the tulips add some sunshine to your place. :) Happy birthday to your sis!

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Thanks, Wendy! Hope you have a great week!

Yany said...

"I think it pisses God off when you walk by the color purple in a field and don't notice it."

from the movie 'THE COLOR PURPLE'

You made me think of that quote from the movie when I read this blog. Hope you guys get a little bit of warmth soon!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger