Sunday family dinners

July 21, 2011

On Sunday, Jules and I were treated to an impromptu family dinner at my aunt's house. Something we used to do all the time when I was growing up, but is now reserved for the holidays. It was nice to just kick back all afternoon with loved ones, and then share laughs over a good meal. Normally, my Sunday evenings are spent getting ready for the work/school week (and trying to get it done before my Sunday night shows). But this little get-together reminded me that it's okay to let things go every now and again. That I need to make more time for things that really matter. And that weekends should not be cut short! Now I just need to figure out when the laundry is going to get done.

And I'm making it a point to bring back Sunday brunch with the girls and kiddies. A tradition we start at the beginning of every year, but can never seem to keep going past Spring.




 images via Sunday Suppers


0 comments:

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger