Paris is flying...and so am I

January 23, 2011


 
Last weekend I celebrated another birthday. And I must say, this one felt really great. I feel positive about my intentions for the New Year. I’m truly happy and eager to experience all that life has to offer. Luckily, each and every day I’m able to experience life through the eyes of a child. And that has been a big part of the inspiration behind this blog. I will be using this space as a place to collect things that inspire me, but more importantly, I hope to stimulate my creativity, curiosity and imagination. This blog will serve as my reminder to experience more  -- to look up every now and again. The view might very well be amazing.  

(I'm buying this print as a birthday present to myself!)
 

3 comments:

ChelseaVictoria said...

Happy birthday and thank you for including my picture here! :).

stephanie. said...

love this photograph. and the sentiment behind this post.

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Thanks, Stephanie!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger