Weekend inspiration

January 29, 2011


Surviving snowmageddon is going to take some serious inspiration. I’ve got new tubs of paint and clay for Jules, fresh broccoli for a yummy soup and the PBS documentary The Life and Times of Frida Kahlo on DVD.

Here are a few other things that should keep us occupied….
 
Matchbook joins the growing list of online lifestyle mags. Charmed indeed. Yet another reason to get an iPad.
 




I’m not the only one that could use an iPad. These beautiful apps warrant a bigger screen.






This print has been calling my name for weeks now. A 20% off sale might seal the deal.


Loving this one too. 




Lollia products make me happy. And the Imagine handcreme my sister gave me for Christmas definitely makes me smile. And no wonder – according to their website, Imagine is a floral fragrance impression of the most beautiful day imaginable. 




Catching up on all things Alt will be a breeze with this handy list of posts. (On my list of things to do next year). 



Bloggers are swooning over Steven Alan’s Spring 2011 collection. Can’t say I blame them.



 
Lights, camera, crewcuts! Jules needs new outfits for that Palm Springs trip I’m dreaming about. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that beach print - I have it and itr makes me happy all winter...and the steven alan...swoon!!
xoxo, M
ps - I'm not restocking the baby dupattas (I don't think they are making them??) but will have more mediums and large for spring - yeah!!

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Hey Michelle!
Say it ain't so! That's what I get for waiting so long. I could never make up my mind on the color. Bummer

Liz Stanley said...

great roundup of inspiration. love steven alan and crewcuts as well. you totally should come to alt! it's a blast. like blogger summer camp :)

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger