Hello...again

April 25, 2011

It's been a little over three weeks since my last post! To say life has been hectic is an understatement. I had to head down to Miami for work so I got to spend a couple of days enjoying the sun and surf with my little one and my sister. It's always nice to disconnect and enjoy the beach, but it's so much more amazing to share the experience with my love. And he's a water sign to boot.



I've been all about cooking since I got back from my trip so I was excited to learn that Todd Selby is taking his knack for profiling creative individuals in their equally creative spaces to the kitchens of creative food people with the launch of Edible Selby. The pictures alone are enough to get me over to the new site, but there are recipes too.



0 comments:

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger