More fringe and agate

April 1, 2011

I'm loving Refinery29's feature on jewelry designer Mimi Jung. Her space is full of gorgeous little details. And I love that her creations inhabit her home as well. I'm trying to decide which one of her lovely rope bracelets I need on my wrist like asap!

  
I love how all the white really makes this space looks pulled together and nicely organized. And the chandelier is lovely.

I been on the hunt for a creative way to divide my bedroom...Fringe!! 


She used leftover agate pieces from her jewelry collection to create a unique tabletop. Love!


Here's a wide picture of the table. It's a vintage drum she uses as a tea table. 



One of her beautiful pieces. She shares: "When I created my jewelry line, I wanted to make sure the pieces were as beautiful when displayed as objects as they are when worn." 
 


This just made me smile because dinosaurs have officially become part of my design aesthetic thanks to Jules. 

images via Refinery29


The Brook&Lyn collection. And she designed a piece for Of a Kind. Have a great weekend!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her place! Makes me want to redecorate :)

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger