Currently loving...

May 18, 2011

As I've shared before, I just love contrast in jewelry. I fell in love with this darling necklace while browsing one of my fav shops, Terrain. The offsetting of the delicate chain with a leather strap caught my eye. And the brass lilies with glass beads made it official. I'm so looking forward to finally taking a trip out to the shop this summer.




Saw Little Bright Studio's Constellation of the Northern Hemisphere over on Simple Lovely) and immediately picked one up for Jules. I'm detecting a starry pattern (see second image here).




Because comfort is key when chasing a toddler around and these boat shoes are super cute.



I'm loving the lovely designs of Cuban-born artist and textile designer Lourdes Sanchez for West Elm. I especially love this blue coral pillow.



1 comments:

Wendy said...

Love all of your picks!!!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger