Currently on loan from the library...

May 11, 2011

Because I need to get better at managing my finances.



Because it's Patti Smith...and so many people have loved this book.



Because Gwyneth is doing her thing. The images are beautiful and she has a spaghetti and zucchini recipe I want to make.



Because I appreciate a personal approach to interior design.



And because Jules is slowly becoming a finicky eater. (And to think when I first heard of this book I thought "I'll never do that!")



I'm taking Patti with me today on an overnight business trip to Jacksonville. Looking forward to some quiet time on the plane.

2 comments:

vanflo311 said...

Just Kids is a great book...it transports you to late 60s/early 70s NYC. Enjoy!

ellen said...

Curious to know what you think of Deceptively Delicious! I have a feeling I'll be taking a closer look at that one in the next year or so... oh, and if you learn any savvy financial tips from the first book, feel free to pass along. :)

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger