Lobster Love

August 19, 2011

Joanna's post today reminded me that there was an upside to my failed McQueen attempt 2 weeks back: an amazing lobster lunch at Luke's Lobster in the East Village. It was a happy accident because we were headed to Caracas Arepa Bar but the wait was too long. I wasn't even aware of all the lobster roll hype (in fact, I thought my comadre was referring to sushi when she asked if I wanted a lobster roll), but I kid you not, these things are DELICIOUS! I don't even think we stopped to take a breath other than to repeatedly share how delicious the rolls where.



A little weekend inspiration...

I started a blog for moms and little ones called Little Skyline...check it out 

The coolest cupcake stand ever (it involves vintage records)

Flan cupcakes, coquito cupcakes, tres leches cupcakes...enough said!

I love this lipstick color and this one

A new literary Pandora

Alt Latino's reinterpretations

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post had me drooling!

Kimia Kline said...

drooling for sure. YUM. plus awesome links.

Dania @ Always Dania said...

i am infatuated with lobster! so delicious!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

comadre said...

that picture is pure torture...we must get back there pronto!

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Thanks for stopping by. You have such amazing pictures of your travels.

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger