Flags, fun and freebies

March 22, 2011

I've been on the lookout for a flag garland for some time now. This one from Oeuf I adore (and how cute is that baby?!).


Here's one from Etsy I've been keeping an eye on.



I was really hoping to make it myself but I haven't gotten around to picking up fabric. So on Sunday I decided to pull out construction paper and colored pencils and make a temporary one with Jules. I don't love the colors, but it was all I had. And Julian says it's perfect. So for now, it's staying put.



Local mamas: are you heading over to SuburbanMomma's Momma's Night Out tomorrow? The lovely organizers managed to add even more deals and giveaways to the already long list of awesome stuff (details here). And all proceeds from the event benefit bergenPAC. Mingle, score a deal or two (I'm addicted to daily deals and have already scored two from SuburbanMomma), enter a great raffle, and support the arts. Good deal all around. See you there.

0 comments:

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger