Weekend sewing projects

March 25, 2011

I'm embarrassed to say I've had a sewing machine in my closet for over 7 years that I've only touched once. And that was when I pulled it out of the box. And mind you, I requested it as a gift. I bought supplies and how-to books. I even took a sewing class at Make Workshop.

I think it's about time I put that bad boy to work! And not just because I want to make things for myself, but so that I can make stuff for my little cutie as well. Case in point: Oliver + S Little Things to Sew. The book features truly adorable classic accessories and toys for kids. From what I've seen so far, I want to make them all!







images here

For even more cuteness and whimsy, take a look at this video.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL, I'm guilty of having an amazing sewing maxhine and not using it. The book looks adorable and the best part is that you can make your peanut some stylin' clothes / toys/ etc.

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger