Weekend creations

March 4, 2011

And speaking of wall decor, how great are these?  Such an interesting way to display nature in the home.




This one I adore and must have asap!



I have a couple of projects I'd like to wrap up this weekend:
  • Caulk tub
  • Finish Jules' airplane mobile
  • Make a couple of pieces of jewelry/accessories 
  • Start closet/wardrobe organization project

And Sunday we're off to the Montclair Art Museum for a Lego Building Workshop where families will be creating Lego models of Montclair buildings. Should be fun for my Lego obsessed little guy.

4 comments:

Iris said...

I LOVE the wall decor! Me likey!

Anonymous said...

I have that last terrarium (got it in a little independent shop) and love it! Unfortunately, we haven't been getting much sun this winter and I'm not sure if the little guy is going to make it...hopefully!

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Hope it makes it! It's so beautiful!

lavidaV said...

One of the best galleries in downtown miami is plantthefuture.com similar to this. It's brilliant!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger