Weekend Inspiration

September 9, 2011


This block from Paloma's Nest is precisely the kind of inspiration I need to keep the 5 Simple Things momentum going. I'm also thinking it would make a great Christmas gift.

The digital version of the Design*Sponge newspaper is now available for download. I'm hoping to pick up a hard copy in Park Slope tomorrow (I'm getting a hand made silhouette of my little guy at Pink Olive...more here).

I've made Heather's Heirloom Tomato and Plum Salad three times this week. It's delicious. And the salad dressing is perfection. Tonight I added cucumbers. Jules loved it. Watch the video...it's beautiful!

As we honor and remember 9/11 this weekend read these inspirational quotes from women who were touched by the tragedy

0 comments:

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger