Weekend Inspiration

September 30, 2011

My life has been a whirlwind of insanity over the last couple of weeks. But I've cleared my mind a bit and am taking more of a laid back approach to all of the curve balls life is throwing my way. And here are a couple of things that are making me happy along the way...



Smitten Kitchen's Scalloped Tomatoes recipe. To say I love tomatoes is an understatement. I can't live without them! And this dish is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. Tomatoes, bread and cheese...what's not to love. If you happen to have leftovers, try it for lunch with a poached egg on top. Heaven! We picked up enough tomatoes at the farm last weekend to make lots and lots of batches!


My new royal blue pebble Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch. It's such a beauty. I love the color and the texture. And the pop of red. I've been rocking the Bando for the last couple of weeks but I think the clutch just beat it out as my new go-to bag.



I didn't think it was possible to love Feist more than I already do and then I listened to her new album, Metals. Love!


Heather's webisodes have become my go-to resource for easy and tasty recipes (her plum and tomato salad has become a favorite around here, and her salad dressing is perfection). But truth be told...they make me happy. Heather is adorable, the music is uplifting, the colors in the videos are beautiful, and I so want to live in her house (or her backyard). Seriously, if you need a pick-me-up, hop on over and hit play.

PS: I'm back on Little Skyline (my blog for moms and little ones) with Fall fun, art and food.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

alicia said...

Ah love that bag- it's my favorite color!

Heather Taylor said...

Thank you so much for writing about my webisodes! I am thrilled that they make you happy!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger