Weekend inspiration: My Vibe My Life

February 4, 2011


Kelly Wearstler has an incredible knack for creating design experiences that stimulate your imagination in indescribable ways. As someone who is very visual, I have a fond appreciation for her aesthetic. What draws me in the most is her use of unusual yet beautiful items in unexpected ways. I sometimes think a Kelly Wearstler design museum is in order.

So I was super excited to learn that Kelly has launched a blog. She describes it as a personal collection of photos of the things that capture her attention…and give her moments of happiness and inspiration during busy days. I’m already inspired.

Check out some of the inspiration trays she's created for projects. 

A vibe tray for a living room in a Miami villa

  

A vibe tray for a dining room in a Manhattan residence 



A vibe tray for a bedroom in a Kuwait estate


0 comments:

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger