Weekend comfort

February 25, 2011

Unfortunately, it's one of those days. I don't feel well. It's cold and rainy. And I have a busy weekend ahead of me. All I want is to hang at home with my little guy and eat comfort food. Some inspiration...

I love the contrast between the wood beams and cast-iron columns in Christiane Lemieux's (of DwellStudio) loft.



This brass and crystal chandelier is just gorgeous. I have a similar pearl drop chandelier that I would love to trade in for this one.



Double-width bathroom doorway...sigh.



Homemade focaccia bread...a bit too ambitious for this weekend, but yum!



Delicious and easy chicken tortilla soup...right up my alley!



And the recipe exchange fun continues over at Pretty Mommy. J.P of C'est la Vie's recipe for Huevos Rancheros is on my agenda for the weekend.

2 comments:

Yany said...

Ok I tought the his and her walk in closets in my master were a plus... but that double door entrance to the bathroom is a must! What a heavenly perfect retreat to unwind and relax in. Love that idea.

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Seriously! It's so grand. And let's not even talk about the marble!

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger