Mondays just got a bit less stressful

February 7, 2011


I’ve been trying to get better at weekly meal planning, but my shopping list (and the actual shopping) is something that still drives me crazy. I try to organize different lists for different stores, but it ends up being one big stressful mess. I forget things. I misplace lists. I forget which meals I intend to cook because they're written on a note that's hanging on my fridge and not on my lists. I most certainly overspend. It’s a dreaded activity that stresses me to no end. But I just came across what might be the handiest shopping list ever…and the one thing that might bring some sanity back to my Monday grocery shopping trips. Get an editable version here.

 Image by Debbie Carlos (via inchmark for Design Mom)

2 comments:

Yany said...

I love it! I'm going to try it out this week and see how it goes. I have been looking for something to ease my planning as well. My organization skills are not at its best. And now with my Meatless Mondays it just got even harder.

Thank you!!

Barbie // Fringe and Feathers said...

Let me know how it goes. I'm giving it a try this week as well. I think it's going to make things go much more smoothly (I hope!). I don't do meat that often so I've got a lot of meatless recipes I can share.

Fringe & Feathers All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger